Paul is a trusted guide with whom your friends can share their hopes and aspirations in confidence that Paul will meet their needs by moving effortlessly between persistent motivator, stern taskmaster, and business strategy guru, propelling them toward their personal and business dreams. Specifically, Paul Wildrick will:
- Drive for Results and Accountability. It’s too easy for business owners to neglect the management and marketing of their business through recurring postponement of critical tasks. Sharing their goals with Paul means that if they don’t complete them, he will require an explanation and commitment to buckle down and get them done.
- Develop and Refine Your Ideas. They have great ideas! Some can be put into practice easily. Others are raw and in need of refinement. Paul has acquired a working knowledge of hundreds of marketing, sales, customer service, and teambuilding strategies and knows how to adapt them to their business.
- Share a Wealth of Business Growth Strategies. When they’ve just “run out of ideas” on how to market and sell their products and services, Paul will educate them in business growth principles they’ll use for the rest of their business lives. Weekly contact with Paul will keep them pressing on to the next level.
- Provide Them with the Contacts They Need. When they need contacts or resources for your business, such as expansion capital, investment advice, professional services, or resources to grow their personal library, Paul has a network of business contacts (YOU) and knows where to find the information they need.
- Give Them Perspective from the Outside, Looking In. Over time, they lose the ability to see their business with the same objective clarity that they once did. It can be like living next to a busy road and not hearing the traffic. Paul is there to take a fresh look at them and their business on a weekly basis. He knows what to look for and, most importantly, sees what their customers/clients/patients see. They will always receive the feedback they need.
Business today is a race for growth and efficiency. It’s a race with few rules. Why try to forge a path through the thick undergrowth of trial and error, traditional thinking, and lack of information and become exhausted far short of their finish line?
Thankfully, thousands of business owners have run the race before them, creating an excellent freeway of knowledge and experience. Paul Wildrick has both studied AND run the race himself, and, for a small fare, runs an express limo service down the success freeway!